Here at pawfoo, your privacy is very important to us. It is our utmost policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information that we may collect about you, across our website, https://pawfoo.co, and other sites that we own and operate.
information we collect
Information we collect includes those you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions and any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit, and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter.
Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
We may ask for personal information which may include one or more of the following:
- Date of birth
- Phone/mobile number
- Home/mailing address
We only collect and use your personal information when there is a legitimate reason for doing so. In which instance, only personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you will be collected.
Your personal information may be collected when you do any of the following on our website:
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media or any other channels
- When you mention us on social media
- Order our products
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes. Personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to enable you to customise or personalise your experience of our website
- to contact and communicate with you
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
- to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
- a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers or advertisers
- our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
- existing or potential agents and/or business partners
- sponsors/ promoters of any competition or promotion we run
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you third parties to collect and process data
“Cookies” will be used to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us to better cater content to serve you based on preferences you have specified.
changes to our policy
limits to our policy
External websites that are linked on our website may not be operated by us. As such, a reminder that we do not possess any control over the policies on those sites and we cannot accept any liability or responsibility in the event of any breach regarding their respective privacy practices.